Skip to main content

BQEYZ KC2: The nostalgia of my life

This is just a dedication of my past self and honestly for some this will be just a redundant article, but honestly speaking I already made countless of reviews in this specific unit. In my years as an audiophile, audio hobbyist. this unit is also the one that leverage me to be an audio reviewer.

The BQEYZ KC2 is one of those budget in ear monitors that feels like a flagship, since the sound profile of this, is that this leans on being a neutral to balanced with a special quality of mid-centric profile. If you ask me. if this is still worth it for its price, I can say that this is one of  the in ear monitors that will let you enjoy your music regardless of your setup. 

When it comes to the sound aspects of this in ear monitor, as mentioned earlier, this has a neutral to balanced sound with a special quality of a mid-centric set. Until this day the sound of this in ear monitor, cant be replicated by other brands out there, the closest i can give is the Tangzu Wanner Studio Edition.   

this other information is from my older review
Review introduction.
In my personal experience, with the BQEYZ kc2, this IEM, is really good for it's price and I can't deny, that it's sound signature is really unique, usually in it's price range we usually, see the KZ tuning, which is V-Shape, and other brands, that are also V-Shape, but the kc2 is different, it's sound signature is Neutral-Balanced.

Bass frequency 
So using the kc2, without any dongle, only UAPP with my phone's 3.5 jack, while listening to my test tracks, I found out, that the bass region, is somewhat lacking, the bass notes, in the violin lacks power, like the G, and D notes, it  lacks the punch, but overall the bass frequency, of kc2 is tight, base in my hearing, and listening sessions, with the pair itself,
Middle frequency
The middle Frequency of the kc2, is really good, the vocals is clean, and forwarded in the track, the instruments separation is  really good, you can really hear the instruments, and in my hearing, the instruments is very detailed, overall the middle frequency of the kc2 is forwarded in the tracks,

Highs
In my experience the highs of the kc2, it has a roll of between 4-8khz, but it's all in my hearing and experience, the highs is not sibilant, and, the A and E notes, in the violin, is not overemphasize, same with the snares in the drums, the highs really, makes the Mids. more forward, without being honky and piercing in the ears, overall the highs of the kc2 is not fatiguing, and it has no sibilance, based in my hearing, and experience with the pair itself.

Technicalities
In my experience with the kc2, the technical aspect of the pair is really good. The soundstage is really wide, in my experience, and based, in my hearing, and overall the soundstage of the kc2 is a beast.
In terms of the imaging of the kc2, it's colored and textured, in my listening sessions, with the kc2, the vocals, and instruments, are detailed, overall the imaging is really good, based in my hearing, and experience, with the pair itself.
In terms of details, the kc2 is very detailed, it has micro details, and you can hear, other sounds from the track, as former violinist, I need Micro details, since I rely on the details of the track, over all, the micro details of the kc2 is really good, based in my hearing and experience with pair itself. 

Conclusion
As former violinist, the kc2 is really a good pair, and can be used for recording, and live bands, and If your a bass head, this pair is not suitable for bass heads, since it lacks the sub-bass rumble, and the bass is just tight. But if I asked, will I recommend it, If your sound preference, is neutral-balanced with emphasis, in the middle Frequency and technicalities, or mid-centric, this pair is your choice, but if not, then don't go with this.


Final closure


This will be my last review with this set, since I already started to let go the past, since i cant no longer bring back everything to it was before.


Popular posts from this blog

Hidizs AP30: Neverness to Greatness

So, Hidizs decided to release a new product. They've been on a streak lately, especially since I previously reviewed their MyLin, which is a special edition of the MS2 Pro, and my experience with it was quite enjoyable.   This time, we're looking at the newest entry from Hidizs, the AP30. It's an entry-level DAP that brings flagship-inspired features at an affordable price. For me, based on the specs alone, it's already shaping up to be a competitive performer against other products in this price segment. So, will the AP30 claim victory as the retro music boy, or will it surprise me with its performance? Let's find out as I dive into my full assessment and see if this compact DAP truly lives up to its claims.     Disclaimers   I’m not a professional reviewer, just an anime fan and audio hobbyist sharing my personal experiences. Audio is subjective, and your experience may vary depending on your source, ear anatomy, and preferences. This review unit was provided by H...

Kz Libra X: STRANGER THAN HEAVEN

 While catching up on some anime, I suddenly remembered the pile of review backlogs waiting for me. So here we are.   This time, we’re looking at an interesting collaboration between Angel Ears and KZ. Collaborations involving Angel Ears aren’t exactly uncommon. They’ve partnered with several brands over the years and have become one of the more recognisable names when it comes to tuning collaborations. KZ lately tends to make a variety of options in the in-ear monitor category, but the main focus of their brand right now is gaming and sound improvements. Compared to their earlier releases, KZ has made noticeable improvements, and honestly, they seem to be finding their footing again in the budget IEM scene. Now, the real question is: will this collaboration prove to be a genuinely competitive piece of gear, or is it simply another product riding the wave of hype? Let’s find out as I dive into my full assessment and share my thoughts. Disclaimers This review is no...

Yuandao Tears: Sound changer

Well, I’ve always seen this specific model in forums and groups, but everything changed when someone contacted me through email. At first, I honestly thought it was a scam. But after reading it carefully, I realized I had been given a chance,blessed by the audio gods and the company,to try this pair. The Yuandao Tears is an in-ear monitor priced in the $22–28 segment. Ever since I started my audio journey, I’ve mostly reviewed units in this price range. It’s kind of my specialty at this point. Anyway, the Tears has a unique design and an interesting mechanism to it. Disclaimers   As an anime fan and audiophile, I trust my ears and impressions. This unit was provided by Nicehck through one of their representatives, and I’m very thankful for choosing me to review it. Rest assured, this review is not influenced in any way. Build structure   The Yuandao Tears unit we have for review is made of ABS plastic, which is quite common. Personally, I would have preferred a metal shell sin...